Saturday 20 July 2013

Here again!

After some month witout new music or videos, I'm here again!

I finished University exams so I'm free again and new ideas on music. It's impossible to transcribe music and study at the same time, so I had to choose study and leave the blog for a while. However, I decided to arrange some songs from Shingeki no Kyojin OST.  And I have another surprise which I'll post here very soon. n.n

Today I bring you a new sheet, from Tsuritama: the Tsuritama March. If you play the flute, I recommend you to take a look to this arrangement for two flutes and piano.

And, of course, I'm going to continue making videos for the Youtube Channel. I saw there's a lot of subscribes and I sure they're waiting new videos n.n

Happy to be here again!

1 comment:

  1. we are happy for your comeback! i love your transcription sheet music, we miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete