Wednesday 8 August 2012

Still working

Well, I'm here again with news about my current work, and future music.

Next, of course, it's the Mystogan Theme, for piano. I also have a finished arrangement of The Legend of Zelda theme for string orchestra -you will see it very soon.
I also add a new Guilty Crown sheet.

However, I want to focus a bit more on the Youtube channel, because there're only a few videos. Another interesting thing: the other day I watched Arrietty's film and I decided to make some arrangements. The idea is make a piano version / piano duo (with violin or flute) of the most known themes. They look easy, so expect them soon ^-^

I'm working also in the second part of theory tutorials, I hope it will be finished by next week.

And the last thing: I want to know your opinion about ensembles on my blog: are they too difficult? Strange writting? That note is impossible to play on your instrument?
I want to know your opinion, because I only play the piano. I have my instrumentation book and I try to check always my work, but an error is always possible.

So comment here or answer the new poll.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment