Saturday 17 December 2011

New Music Uploaded!

Hi all! I survived to the exams, and, as I said, I've uploaded two new Fairy Tail songs: Lucy's Theme and 18's Peers. The last one is for piano and violin and the first one for flute, violin and piano. And... (ta-ta-taaan...) Rowdy Rumble, from Kingdom Hearts, for String Orchestra! As always, they're in the Sheet Music section. This last arrangement has the general score and the individual parts for each voice.
I'll try to work on more songs during the holidays. And thanks for your patience! ^-^

Another thing I want to do is introduce one of my friends and helpers - Wildmap! She's a really good artist, and she has designed the blog's icon. (The "V" with a litte note. You can see it at top left in the URL bar). You can also check her awesome work in DeviantArt.

Enjoy the arrangements and Wildmap's  drawings!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update!!
    I thought Hagane no Hakunetsusen, Gekitou Mahoujin, Doragon Fosu and Mystogan Theme would be the next sheets to be released.
    I really like to play the fast Fairy tail songs on the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the next... Do you read my mind?
    Thank for your comment! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your mind, but the post on 2 september. :P

    ReplyDelete