Wednesday 24 July 2019

Youtube covers!

Hey!

Kind of long time since last entry! During this time I've been working in creating new compositions and arrangements. In this case, there is no new sheet music, but I would like to show you the newest cover of the Youtube channel.

The first is my interpretation of the latest cover uploaded to this blog, Aquatic Ruin, from Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Don't forget to download the sheets if you like how it sounds!



Later, I did some fast improvisation over the Steven's Universe main theme. Still I am not very convinced of how it sounds, so I haven't done a written version -I simply improvise over the theme every time. The coffee shop of the International Centre of Theoretical Physics in Trieste is a bit noisy, but a bit of production fixed that.



Finally, I decided to start with something different: since I am doing a collection of 16-bit-themed covers of several songs, I recorded a "live cover", playing the lead synth of Sparkle, from the film Kimi no na wa (Your Name). I like a lot the result, so please listen a bit to it!!



In this holidays, I am pracitising my orchestration and orchestral habilities -I want to improve for large ensembles. So you can expect some new version for chamber orchestra! Wait for it!

See you all!
Victor


No comments:

Post a Comment