Sunday 8 April 2012

Sonic the Hedgehog - Doctor Rotbonik's Attack!

Hey!
First of all, I added the Theme of Multiflora, for Violin, to the sheet music. I'm also working in the new music tutorial and in a Guilty Crown piano sheets. And I'm going to start very soon with video-tutorials of the arrangements. All of that, very soon. =)

And talking about sections, today I bring you some music: the Boss music in Sonic games!

In old Sonic games, in my opinion, boss music was one of the best of the soundtrack. That songs sound so attractive, and were in all the bosses. After die 100 times, you start to love the song. I'm talking specially of Sonic 1 and 2, but Sonic 3 & Knuckles has also a good boss music. Here are songs, if you have never listened to them... do it!

Another little surprise: I did a band medley with all this songs. If you are in a band and you like Sonic... you should take a look  =)

Especial attention to the bass. Always! Old Sonic games' music have an incredible bass in some levels. About that, I will talk other day.. xD
 



Take note all you can do with a few voices! Sonic started in year 1991, so music is has better quality now. Most of the songs has been made with 4 o 5 voices, and the drums. The music of the two first games was composed by Masato Nakamura. Howard Drossin compose the music of Sonic & Knuckles, and some of the OST from Sonic 3.

If you're interested in piano arrangement, visit Game Music Themes and download them.

Hope you like the content!

No comments:

Post a Comment